There's a reason “Google” has become a household term, everyone and their dog (occassionally a llama) uses it when they are trying to find someone, something or somewhere online. Because of this it is extremely advantageous to not only ensure your website is listed in Google, as well as other search engines, but to also make use of search engine optimisation to enhance your visibility and position for searches.
- Be seen There are few things as embarrassing as not being listed in Google for your own company name!
- Save money Working on improving “natural” SEO reduces the need to pay for online advertising
- Help people find you People are searching for the goods or services you provide, help them to find your company first
- Targeted traffic Effective SEO can help drive traffic to specific pages, sections, products & services on your site.
- Wider reach SEO includes link-building activities which see your companies profile spread further around the internet
- Quality Effective SEO is based on a high quality approach to content, design & code - all of which benefit your website in a number of ways
- Google is forever changing the way it ranks search engines and we stay ahead of the curve on all the latest search engine developments
- No cheap tricks or dodgy techniques that would get you banned from the search results, we only use tried and trusted techniques to maximise your return on investment
- As we’re full-service, we understand what to do after you get visitors to your site too
- We provide detailed reports and analysis, so you can see results for yourself
- We’ll never make promises we can’t keep, and will work towards realistic, manageable targets
- We have a range of packages and services suited to all budgets and requirements. We've worked with some of the biggest and smallest companies in the UK.